Reports to: Vice President of Strategic Marketing
Position Location: Company HQ in Suburban Philadelphia, PA
The Marketing Communications Specialist will support the Strategic Marketing team in the execution of strategic marketing campaigns, aligned with the objectives of the business. They will convert value propositions and positioning into impactful messaging, and work cross-functionally to execute core content pieces and outbound communications campaigns. The Marketing Communications Specialist will work closely with the Applications team in the production of technical notes, and conversion to web pages. The ideal candidate will exhibit a strong background in marketing communications, including knowledge of content/copywriting and project management, to deliver high-quality, impactful content.
- Execute projects for the supported business area
- Develop messages, taglines, and written content for integrated marketing campaigns, optimized by channel.
- Work with design teams to develop campaign visuals aligning with corporate brand and market initiatives and strategies
- Work with digital marketing and vendors to execute global campaigns to drive demand generation, build awareness and preference, increase win rate, and promote customer retention
- Execute marketing and sales collateral and content, both physical and digital, needed for sales support and outbound campaigns; ensure materials are aligned to brand and appropriate approval processes.
- Execute the creation of collateral and communications programs for the launch of new products and solutions
- Establish and monitor relevant metrics and analytics to ensure outbound communications programs are delivering impact across marketing channels and regions
- Provide insights and recommendations on strategies to evolve and improve marketing programs to optimize performance and improve return on investment
- Serve as a brand ambassador, working together with the cross-functional team to ensure marketing programs and materials align to and strengthen the MOBILion brand
Required Skills & Qualifications
- 2+ years’ experience in marketing communications, branding, campaign execution, and digital/ physical content development, preferably in the life sciences industry
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Strong creative writing and interpersonal skills, with emphasis on digital marketing content development and deployment.
- Strong communicator with cross-functional teams, both directly and remotely
- Proven track record in start-to-finish project management, from planning and conceptualization through to execution and metrics-based results analysis.
- Strong time management and organizational skills, with ability to multitask and manage competing priorities.
- Highly motivated and results-driven. Work independently and through effective lateral influencing to achieved desired outcomes.
- Strong process orientation, problem solving and troubleshooting skills and a firm dedication to quality.
- Ability to perform exceptionally in fast-paced, performance-oriented environment.
- Strategic Marketing
- Product Management
- Commercial Organization
- Marketing/Content Vendors
Cultural, Behavioral and General Characteristics
- Work standards/high work ethic – initiative and drive
- Innovativeness & creativity
- Self-sufficient, self-driven, self-motivated (work with minimal supervision): figure it out
- Ability to quickly learn SLIM technology and apply it
- Ability to think through complex issues and solve problems
- Desire to share information and support a transparent culture
- Technical translation
If interested, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.