The Product Specialist will be the lead direct contact with our customers within assigned territory as well as the liaison between our Business Development, Applications, Service, and Marketing teams. The candidate will be responsible for the sales pipeline, prospecting, qualifying prospects, achieving assigned quota, developing regional marketing ideas, accurate forecasting, and sales strategy development within territory. A reputation for integrity, urgency, and accountability with sound technical and interpersonal skills, highly motivated, independent with a strong operational focus is key for success.
- Sales Execution and Territory Management
- Creative, Innovative, and Proactive prospecting to rapidly build sales pipeline
- Accurate Forecasting to meet/exceed territory quota
- Accountable and responsible for building the MOBILion brand and SLIM technology recognition in territory
- Develop strategic and tactical sales plans to build sales pipeline, accelerate adoption of SLIM technology in a new and non-customer facing environment
- Enable sales of the company products and build relationships through interactions with customers, employees, and partners
- Ensure leads contacted on a timely basis to move customers into and through the sales pipeline using the company’s CRM for tracking.
- Work with Service, Applications and Product Development teams to resolve customer issues as expeditiously as possible
- Maintain sound knowledge of SLIM technology and customers’ application demands
- Provide market feedback, testimonials and “Voice of Customer” for the region.
- Biopharmaceuticals and New Market Applications and Opportunities
- Understanding of the current analytical techniques in support of biopharmaceuticals applications such as, but not limited to: biopharmaceutical characterization including glycan analysis, intact mAb, peptide mapping, proteomics, targeted lipidomics, and targeted metabolomics
- Understanding the technology, capability, unmet need and concerns (current and potential) of end users and the overall market segment.
- Having a current and accurate knowledge of the instrumentation landscape from sample preparation through data analysis, reporting used in the biopharmaceutical market.
- Understanding of competitive analytical techniques and how SLIM technology differentiates.
- Bachelor’s degree in analytical chemistry, chemistry, physics, or engineering. An advanced degree in these or related disciplines is a plus
- Minimum of 3-5 years sales experience, preferably in a life sciences and/or capital equipment
- Knowledge of workflows related to life science applications
- Must be able to work independently and with urgency
- Strong customer centric focused.
- Highly motivated to work innovatively and creatively to drive rapid expansion of sales pipeline toward early adoption
- Ability to communicate with internal teams
- Excellent communication skills and ability to speak, present and write clearly and accurately, particularly as it relates to technical concepts
- A self-starter with strong operational focus and accountability
- Willingness to travel 50% (when appropriate)
- Ability to work within the United States
- Ability to collaborate with the technical team when needed.
- CRM experience
If interested, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.